WKNO News & Features
Scant few criminal cases in Shelby County Courts ever go to trial. Evidence of a "revolving door?"
Although not as well known as contemporaries like Dalí and Ernst, Fini was part of every major Surrealist exhibition. And her personal life was almost as fantastic as her Surrealist art.
- A year after lifting COVID rules, China is turning quarantine centers into apartments
- Kids are losing the Chuck E. Cheese animatronics. They were for the parents, anyway
- With bison herds and ancestral seeds, Indigenous communities embrace food sovereignty
- Delivering aid in a war zone is always difficult. In Gaza, it's proving even harder
- The economy is a trouble spot for Biden despite strong signs. Here's why
- Europe reaches a deal on the world's first comprehensive AI rules
- 55 cultural practices added to UNESCO's list of Intangible Cultural Heritage
- Federal judge prohibits separating migrant families at the border
- Israeli strike badly damages Gaza's oldest mosque
- How corn masa could help lower birth defect risks among Hispanic people
More from WKNO News & Features
The U.S. Department of Justice says a Tennessee law that makes it a felony for someone who knows they have HIV to engage in sex work violates a federal anti-discrimination law.
Kacky Walton talks with Patricia Gray, President of Luna Nova New Music Ensemble. They’re presenting their 17th annual holiday concert, “Music for a Winter’s Evening” Monday, December 4 at 7pm at Grace-St. Luke’s Episcopal Church, which is free and open to the public.
Kacky Walton speaks with Gina Harris, the Director of Education and Events at The Memphis Botanic Garden, about its annual seasonal light exhibition, “Holiday Wonders at The Garden.”
IRIS Collective begins a new performance series on Thursday December 14th at 5:30 pm at a new venue. The Small Business Series kicks off with cellist Cremaine Booker and poet Olatunde Osinaike at Cafe Noir, a new bookstore, coffee shop and community gathering space at 635 Madison Avenue in the Medical District.
- Opposition leader from Belarus gets U.S. help standing up a government in exile
- President Biden's son Hunter faces a second federal indictment
- Gwyneth Paltrow made a stunning admission: she hasn't seen 'Avengers: Endgame'
- Teenager in California becomes the youngest person to pass the state's bar exam